After packing up we took a drive around Lake Sullivan. I don't think the water could have been more beautiful. Nobody was on the lake and it was just calling our name. So next time we or anyone else comes up this way...bring your boat! Seriously.
I totally agree....there's something about looking up at the trees and the stars through the top of your tent:) Maybe we should plan a fun camping trip to Palomar or Idylwild! We decided camping by ourselves just wasn't the same....there's nobody to play cards with!
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I miss camping so much! We used to go all the time up in Utah...camping at the beach just isnt the samt :-(
I totally agree....there's something about looking up at the trees and the stars through the top of your tent:) Maybe we should plan a fun camping trip to Palomar or Idylwild! We decided camping by ourselves just wasn't the same....there's nobody to play cards with!
Post a Comment