I'm so glad you posted this! I love tile roof and spanish-style... so California.Rachel (from Randy's laptop)
Woah. It is gorgeous! They must be so proud of it.I can't wait for them to move in and finally enjoy the fruits of their labors. They are amazing examples of patience and hard work!
Oh my gosh, it's stunning!!! I am so happy for them - they deserve it after all this time!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted this! I love tile roof and spanish-style... so California.
Rachel (from Randy's laptop)
Woah. It is gorgeous! They must be so proud of it.I can't wait for them to move in and finally enjoy the fruits of their labors. They are amazing examples of patience and hard work!
Oh my gosh, it's stunning!!! I am so happy for them - they deserve it after all this time!
Post a Comment