Saturday, July 19, 2008
An Evening with the Animals
Some of our favorite times at the Wild Animal Park have been in the evening. It's nice and cool and you don't feel like you've become a french fry from the blazing sun. So tonight was another great evening amongst the beasts. Recently the park has created some new shows. I am all about improving those kinds of things but I regret to say that the shows are rather boring. We attended one of their new ones for the kids. The title was "The Poop Show." I don't know what possessed us to attend but we did due to Jamison's persistent wishes. Needless to say, it was painful to sit through the whole thing. There was no quick and easy exit to relieve us of our misery so we had to sit through the whole 20 minutes of terrible jokes and awkward material. The highlight of course was the hot cocoa. This is our way of achieving peace between Jamison and Amy...... two light up mugs of cocoa is bound to make anyone happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment