Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday beach day

We were off to the beach again today and I am proud to say NOBODY got sunburned! Mr. Aloe will not be visited tonight baby. I have become the designated hole and tunnel digger and today I decided to just sit in one. The kids were baffled. I am sure they were thinking, "who the heck does this lady think she is sitting in OUR holes that SHE dug?" At any rate, it's fun and it gives me an excuse to get all covered in sand like I am a kid again. Why should they have all the fun when I do all the work?







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vern said...

I am INSANELY jealous of these beach pictures. Your kids are so lucky!!!

Vanessa said...

It all comes with the fact that we pay over a half a million for 1400 square feet and traffic everywhere we go. So enjoy your rivers and inexpensive beautiful homes:) But yes, the beach is fun:)