Today I met some friends at the beach with older kids. This meant everyone was having much more fun than Jamison. Running away from waves was just not as cool cool today so Jamison gave it a shot on the boogie board. He had a blast.....I got a little too into it which resulted in me dumping him several times but for some reason I still had his trust. Hmmm. Amy of course was delighted to stay dry and eat to her hearts content from her princess lunch box while she coveted another little girls' Ariel towel. Apparently towels with strips and flowers are just not as fun to sit on. Will we ever be content with our own towels and our own activities?


2 comments:
Looks so fun! I look forward to the day that I can actually go to the beach again :-( My days off go by so fast...one for grocery shopping and house work, and the other for Sunday activities...maybe one day I'll work less or be jobless and I can join you guys for a fun day at the beach!
We'd love to have you!!
Post a Comment