Friday, August 1, 2008
Schweitzer
Wednesday's weather proved to be a little too windy for our planned boating activity so to the mountains went. Schweitzer to be exact. I thought it mirrored something you'd see in a movie....absolutely stunning. As Greg put it, there was nothing to do in the first five minutes but we were busy the next four hours. By the way, those harnesses for the bungee thing.....not the most comfortable. And those flips you see people do all the time.....not so easy. Jamison is the only one who used up all his time....the rest of us asked to get off early:) Jamison and I climbed part of the mountain and I was enamored by the plethora of wildflowers. I would have been happy perched up there all day long but the need for sustenance brought us back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment