Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Missing Princess Found!

Apparently Ariel is a hot commodity these days as every little girl needs to take her swimming with them. Unfortunately this has meant that she has been missing from the shelves of our local Walmart and Target. And yes....I've even checked craigslist. So after my soccer game tonight I made the obligatory trip to Walmart for some basics and I made one trip down Princess lane. As you know the toy section is not exactly near the cereal so yes, there was effort involved. Low and behold, an Ariel bath tub beauty was waiting right there for me to snatch her up. "I win....we are the kings!" Ok, well no I didn't yell that out as it is one of our favorite movie quotes but I definitely thought it. On top of that, I found a package of all Ariel panties. So yes, this was a VERY successful shopping trip and Amy is a VERY happy little girl tonight.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I have started collecting Kelly dolls for the little girls who come visit my house. I love those little dolls. I relate, Amy, I relate! Although I have to forgo the Ariel underwear...