Friday, August 15, 2008

Why I love Silver Buckle Way

I love living on our street! Yesterday my neighbor had a huge pile of river rock delivered. She was going to pay her gardeners to move it but I thought we could give it a shot. All of the kids were out running around so I came up with this elaborate story on how we needed to see who had the biggest muscles by moving Ruth's rock. The kids LOVED it. I was surprised that they didn't lose focus after two minutes. Needless to say, we hammered it out and Ruth was thrilled. Amy of course couldn't get her princess attire dirty so she supervised. Popsicles ensued.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oooh - I love the Davis's - How in the world are you guys!!!? so fun to see pics of your cute little family!!! talk to ya soon!!! - CHris