Hilarious. Was she wearing the princess dress at the time? That would have been even better.
she's always in some sort of princess attire:) Glad you could appreciate it too. Sometimes only parents can really appreciate these sorts of things.
Hi Vanessa, I'm sure you don't know or remember me. I knew Greg about ten or so years ago. I had a blast looking at your adorable family and what you've all been up to. Tell him hello from me. ThanksTammy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hilarious. Was she wearing the princess dress at the time? That would have been even better.
she's always in some sort of princess attire:) Glad you could appreciate it too. Sometimes only parents can really appreciate these sorts of things.
Hi Vanessa, I'm sure you don't know or remember me. I knew Greg about ten or so years ago. I had a blast looking at your adorable family and what you've all been up to. Tell him hello from me. Thanks
Tammy
Post a Comment