Saturday, August 9, 2008

A visit with Friends

Greg and I have decided that when we got married we were so focused on moving forward and haven't been the best at keeping in touch with old friends. Thank goodness they have made the effort to stay in touch with us:) Erin and Cordon Robbins were visiting from Idaho last night and we all shared one of those Giant New York pizzas and let the kids run around at the park. I love that we finally hit that point where we can visit with friends and let the kids run wild. Of course it doesn't always go smoothly but last night was incredible. The kids were so adorable together and it gave us a chance to reminisce and catch up.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

crazy christensen family said...

you have a very cute family. I can't wait to meet all of them!!