Here are my two hours of glory...in spandex:) It was a great experience and I'd probably do it again and next time I'll train for more then 3 weeks! The swim and the bike ride weren't that bad but the run was something I would rather skip. Especially since it was at the end. Overall I'm glad it's done and Greg and I have discovered that we love biking. Below are the guys in my ward that also participated as well as Bonnie in the following picture.
You're way too studly for me. Not to mention you make AMAZING bread!!! Thanks for sending it! I just had two pieces for breakfast, but I'm just getting started.
4 comments:
You look great in spandex! Congratulations!!
You're way too studly for me. Not to mention you make AMAZING bread!!! Thanks for sending it! I just had two pieces for breakfast, but I'm just getting started.
You look so cute in your spandex and top. Congrats!
You are my hereo!!!
Post a Comment