Monday, August 4, 2008

Sea World

Saturday we decided to brave the crowds at Sea World since we needed to pick up a car at the airport for my parents. The highlight was Cirque de la Mer which is a show that goes on in the Summer. I was pretty impressed especially since we didn't pay $100 per ticket to see it. Sure it was only 20 minutes but that's all the kids can take anyway:) I think Jamison would have been content hanging out with the dolphins all day.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Vern said...

You need to start titling your posts "Why My Life Is More Fun Than Kristy's" Part 1,2,3 etc. All your pictures of water life are KILLING ME!!

The Watkins said...

You have been up to so much fun since I've seen you. So jealous, that's all. Maybe we'll meet up at the beach one of these days! Such cute kids.