I feel like every time I cook an extremely healthy meal it always backfires on me. After tonight's meal (vegetarian black bean soup) Greg and I were craving some "good stuff." So we started our baking frenzy. I wanted fresh bread with honey and butter however I was missing one of my bread pans so we had extra dough. Greg is always asking me to make cinnamon rolls so I told him he had free reign of the dough. He tackled it like a champ. The result: whole wheat flax seed cinnamon rolls with orange cream frosting. You'd think the whole wheat aspect would put a damper on things but it didn't. So Greg was his own hero tonight....and mine:) On a side note, he made white chocolate chip/butterscotch cookies on Sunday and those were pretty much irresistible. Seriously....I think I ate 15 in two days. Does that mean I have 3 sticks of butter just sitting in my stomach??







1 comment:
Being your own hero. A tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!
Post a Comment