Dix and Lynn Davis!!
Recently, this whole "nesting" thing has opened my eyes to the fact that our bedroom looked like a garage sale. Frustrated with the fact I didn't have my "own" room to escape to and find peace in doing so, I started my furniture hunt. Luckily, Lynn was sympathetic to my selfish plight so she and Dix picked up the furniture I found on craigslist...brought it to my house, took it apart, sanded it and started painting. I was able to finish up the painting so yes....I did do a little work:) Lynn then came up with the idea that I needed a headboard. I wasn't going to refute that so off they started on making me a headboard. Are you seeing how amazing it is?? They MADE that! and I just think that is so cool! Now I know the rest of you Davis people are thinking...."well, what about me?" but just take comfort in the fact that our rent is most likely more than you pay in your mortgage so benefitting from Dix and Lynn's services comes with the cost of living here....and boy is it worth it:) Thanks Dix and Lynn!
Recently, this whole "nesting" thing has opened my eyes to the fact that our bedroom looked like a garage sale. Frustrated with the fact I didn't have my "own" room to escape to and find peace in doing so, I started my furniture hunt. Luckily, Lynn was sympathetic to my selfish plight so she and Dix picked up the furniture I found on craigslist...brought it to my house, took it apart, sanded it and started painting. I was able to finish up the painting so yes....I did do a little work:) Lynn then came up with the idea that I needed a headboard. I wasn't going to refute that so off they started on making me a headboard. Are you seeing how amazing it is?? They MADE that! and I just think that is so cool! Now I know the rest of you Davis people are thinking...."well, what about me?" but just take comfort in the fact that our rent is most likely more than you pay in your mortgage so benefitting from Dix and Lynn's services comes with the cost of living here....and boy is it worth it:) Thanks Dix and Lynn!










5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That's awesome! How'd they do that? I need all the nitty gritty details. ;-)
They definitely earned their award as greatest In-laws!
Very very nice. They are awesome aren't they?
wow. That is so fancy. Love the black.
Ok next time I need something I know who to call. I think you have great in-laws as well. Miss you guys, but love the blog!
That is amazing!
Post a Comment