Beautiful pics!!
You are all so pretty, its unfair.
Awesome! Where r u?
I love the family pictures - they are beautiful!
We did these at Kit Carson Park. Who is C.R.?
Vanessa - Your pictures are GREAT! She did a wonderful job, not to mention your family is so cute it would be hard not to get a good picture. Where is Kit Carson Park? You will need to teach me.
If you weren't family I really would stop visiting your blog. It makes me so freakin' homesick EVERY TIME!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful pics!!
You are all so pretty, its unfair.
Awesome! Where r u?
I love the family pictures - they are beautiful!
We did these at Kit Carson Park. Who is C.R.?
Vanessa - Your pictures are GREAT! She did a wonderful job, not to mention your family is so cute it would be hard not to get a good picture. Where is Kit Carson Park? You will need to teach me.
If you weren't family I really would stop visiting your blog. It makes me so freakin' homesick EVERY TIME!!
Post a Comment