Monday, November 28, 2011
Sneaky Pie
I have an ongoing love affair with all things pumpkin. I count down the days to when Einstein has pumpkin bagels with pumpkin smear....I order the "gotta have it" size of pumpkin icecream at Coldstone .....you get the point. Our friends brought us a plate of leftover pumpkin pie yesterday which I had every intention of sharing with my family. Instead I snuck bites throughout the day instead of sitting down with a fork and a plate like normal people. This allowed me to minimize the amounts I had to share with my kids. If I sat down with some, there goes the whole thing.....because EVERYONE would want some. So after one day this is what we are dealing with people. I ate three quarters of a pie today....one bite at a time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
Yay for you!! You go, girl!!
I'm so proud of you! I didn't know you had it in ya.
Haha!! That's awesome!!
I totally do that...well, may not the WHOLE pie...just kidding.
I MISS YOU LADY!!
Post a Comment