Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Our bit of Fall

The only time of year I wish I lived elsewhere is in the fall. I am mesmorized by pictures of valleys and hillsides blanketed with fall. So.....I searched for my own bit of fall. This came in the form of a Crape Myrtle and a Persimmon tree.....I'll take it where I can get it:)




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

anitamombanita said...

Beautiful! I had a persimmon tree by my front door in CA. I loved when the leaves turned orange...it was like a torch... and HATED when the persimmons started to fall splat splat all over the driveway. I couldn't give them away fast enough and you can only make so much persimmon bread and persimmon pudding before you've had enough. Love your photos, though. All the beauty without the mess. :)

Dave said...

Love those pictures. They make me feel bad that I haven't been out looking for more fall.