Sunday, December 25, 2011
Jamison's 8th birthday party
Jamison and Amy were anxious to remind me of the fact that we haven't done birthday parties in a long time. I caved. We decided that having a marshmallow gun fight would be appropriate. Thanks to an amazing father-in-law we had 9 pvc marshmallow guns for the kids to decorate and take home. They were a hit. I bought way too many marshmallows as I underestimated the kids ability to reduce reuse and recycle. Now I have 9 extra bags of mini marshmallows....suggestions? The pinata was a hit and Jamison mopped up with more legos. I'm glad we did it...and I'm glad it's over:) Poor Greg was sick the entire week with the flu so I was a one man show but I pulled it off some how....hurray.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
cool basketball piƱata AND marshmallow guns!! Love it. Happy Bday, Jamison!
'Some how' you pulled it off?? I am not surprised because the Vanessa I know always makes things nothing short of incredible. And birthdays are no exception. What a fun idea.
Post a Comment