Sunday, December 25, 2011
Jamison turns 8!
Jamison turned 8 on the 16th. I have an 8 year old!! We started off the morning with cinnamon rolls and presents. He scored a cool ukelele from his Auntie Ann and was totally stoked. This year Jamison has grown leaps and bounds in so many ways. He LOVES legos, basketball, handball, and playing with friends. Jamison also loves tinkering on the piano and takes a lot of pride in figuring out how to play certain songs by himself. He still loves singing but is a little more shy about it then he used to be. His face is starting to morph into a more mature looking boy. I love watching him grow and discover new things....sometimes this comes in conjunction with neverending questions but how else is he supposed to find out. I need an app for that..... love this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamison! You rock, dude!!
I can't believe he's 8 already!! When is his baptism? Ellie only has a little over a month left! It seems like yesterday they were just starting Kindergarten...
Post a Comment