On Saturday my mom took the kids to her ward's Easter egg hunt. The kids had a blast and as I look at these pictures, a couple of things run through my head. First, this may be the last year Jamison sits on the Easter bunny's lap. I didn't realize how big he had gotten. And secondly, what dialogue was going on with cute little Amy and those fantastic facial expressions?
After the sugar frenzy I was feeling a little disgusted with all the candy so I made my own set of "Resurrection Eggs." It was a good reminder to the kids even though we continue to have fun with these pagan traditions.
After the sugar frenzy I was feeling a little disgusted with all the candy so I made my own set of "Resurrection Eggs." It was a good reminder to the kids even though we continue to have fun with these pagan traditions.










No comments:
Post a Comment