Monday, December 7, 2009
Rain??
It has been so long since it has rained that this morning as we looked out our windows we didn't know how we were going to get through the day! What will we do with ourselves? How do I walk Jamison to school? Do we have warm clothes to wear? I don't expect an ounce of sympathy from our non-southern California counterparts, but seriously, we're just not cut out for any type of weather that involves temperatures below 70 and clouds that block out the sun. I'm not even sure the house we live in even has insulation. So yes, we're cold, wet and at a loss for what we should do with ourselves for the day. So off to target I went to buy some umbrellas as I am pretty sure that when I do find the one umbrella we own, it will probably be rusted shut. Each member of my family now owns their own umbrella and Amy scored with a new pair of hello kitty rain boots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
How fun! We don't own an umbrella either. I wasn't sure how to handle school pick-up. I love the look on Amy's face. A pink umbrella AND pink rainboots? Heaven! What a nice mommy.
:)
Too funny! The same thing happened to us today. Our power went out, and I realized how totally UNPREPARED we are for anything other than beach weather! So after a three hour power-less stint, we are stocked to the gills with flashlights, candles, lighters, and everything else illuminating! :) We only have two umbrellas and they are something like 5 years old. Good thing they aren't holey quite yet :)
Post a Comment