Friday, December 11, 2009

Merry Christmas

For the record, all of your Christmas cards are printed, addressed, stamped and ready to go except for one crucial part. The Letter. We all know that despite the expected cheesy family photo, what we all want is the scoop....well, at least Greg's version of the scoop. So, know that your card is ready but it is sans letter. When it is written and printed your card will be on it's merry way along with the 5 million other cards that will take a trip down the big blue bin and hopefully eventually delivered to your door. In the meantime, here is the cheesy family photo.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jaimey said...

GREAT pics! Very nice card!

Merry Christmas!

1snappyfamily said...

Ok, those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!! I know you crocheted those hats, too....didn't you? They are adorable!!!

Rachey said...

Greg and Jameson need a beenie too if you ask me. It's a great picture.

KinseyBug said...

You are such a beautiful family!! I love the pcs:)

Diana said...

What a cute picture! I love the matching hats. You're so talented! I need one of those:) Good to see your fam. We'll need to get together soon! Merry Christmas:)