Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Cake

This year Jamison insisted on a Yoda cake. Are you serious? Have you seen the examples on the web? Well, I certainly wasn't about to compete with that so I called around to all the bakeries and despite my desperate attempts, I came up empty handed. So instead of setting myself up for failure (if it doesnt' come out perfectly...he won't want it) I handed the task to Greg. I'll admit...the words, "he's your son" did come out of my mouth. At any rate, they came up with a fabulous compromise....notice the tiny star wars legos buried in the frosting. So there ya have it. By the way, the writing was leftover gingerbread frosting which hardened. It was quite yummy to have that extra crunch in there. The blue cream cheese frosting was leftover from the cupcakes I made for his class. Success!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: