Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HE's Here!

Welcoming, George Dix Davis 2 weeks early! Weighing 12lbs. 2 oz. It was an eventful day but we're glad all is well......even though HIS room at home is all pink.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Is this an April Fools Day joke? If so, you are hilarious. If not. Ahem. We'll be calling you. And you are still hilarious.

Rachey said...

I got all excited, then I realized you were probably lying. If not, then I can't wait to see pics. 12 pounds though? You didn't look big enough for that in the pics you posted.

Chris said...

Ummm - 12 lbs! Am I falling for the April Fools joke too! It is going to be really sad if you are telling the truth and none of us believed you & I thought it was a girl -- PLEASE post and let us know!!! I am too gullable for this! - Congrats though - I think --

1snappyfamily said...

Ness...we're dying here! Come on!

Vanessa said...

Come on guys....George Dix?? What kind of mother do you take me for to give a child such a name:)? I feel like a fuddy duddy when it comes to playing tricks on April 1st so I had to do something. I am going to be induced next Wed. the 8th. So far it's still a girl. He he. Thanks for humoring me though.

RyGuy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

That's awesome Vanessa. I mean, I know I was gone for 3.64 days an could have missed it--you had me going for a split second.
All I can say is your little princess better stick below the double digits!
Thanks for the laugh :)