Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Coming home

The doctors cleared us to come home on Sunday just in time for Easter. What a special blessing. The kids were so excited to welcome her home.




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

michelle said...

Parker was sure the new addition would be ugly, because your first two kiddos are so cute and it must be impossible to go three for three. Well you proved him wrong! Number three is a adorable too. Sure love you guys, Michelle

Heather said...

Wow, what a crazy arrival your little Rebecca had. I am glad you are all home and doing well. We will have to get together with Carmen some time after you have recovered.

Mindi said...

I can't believe all you've been through -- and how much blogging you've managed to do! If I'd just had a baby (especially in that traumatic way), I would write, "Just had a baby. Will write again in 6 months, maybe." What a supermom you are! Loved seeing the pictures of Rebecca. She is beautiful and looks so healthy and well-loved. Just wait till big brother nad sister get their hands on her -- then her survival skills will be tested!

Vern said...

I don't even know what to say about all the drama. I imagine that you are changed for life, but we're just glad you're all home!