Friday, May 31, 2013
Prom....with the ones we really do love
We have some friends who are pretty much awesome and somehow find time to throw rather incredible parties for the rest of us who are willing to attend their planned festivities. This time around it was a prom with the instructions to wear a dress that we would have worn during our high school years. I never found the time to go dress hunting so I just borrowed one from a neighbor. I was at a point where I just needed a dress....and I didn't care what it looked like:) Turned out I fit it and it did the job:)
A few of us got together the night before to make our corsages and boutonnieres and voila....insta prom.
The dresses worn were highly entertaining and when the sun went down....the DJ got to work and I seriously don't remember the last time I had that much fun. We need to get our boogie on more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
SO great!
Post a Comment