Today we had Sunday dinner at my parents' home to celebrate Greg's dad's birthday. I love these times as a walk around the neighborhood frequently follows dinner. I so enjoy the exploring nature of my children as I watch them run around the same way I did when I was there age. Notice the silky blanket in tow. I refused to carry it when Becca dropped it as she insisted on bringing it. Given past experiences where the silky blanket was being demanded by an angry two year old, Jamison and Amy took turns toting it for fear they would have to endure another obnoxious meltdown. This being said, Becca is an absolute delight when a proper amount of sleep is had.....this never occurs on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love the furrowed brow in combination with the thumb and blankie! I'm the youngest in my family. Now, as an adult, I understand...LOL
Post a Comment