Thursday, March 11, 2010

Jogathon 2010

This has been one of those weeks where Greg and I feel like we're in survival mode. Wake up....feed the kids, sometimes feed ourselves, get the kids ready for school, keep the baby alive, go to work, me stay home to do yet another round of dishes and laundry, pick kids up, make dinner, Greg comes home, eat, get kids in bed, watch another episode of Psych, go to bed....start all over again. Thank goodness for this blog, otherwise I would often feel like our lives are rather dull. These pictures are to prove otherwise. We are living the "dream." As monotonous as some of our days may seem, it's moments like these where Greg and I both sit back and think....wow....this is awesome. Having said all of this, we do look forward to the summer where our evenings include the pool instead of just eat, get in bed....hibernate. And we don't even live in Alaska!

So here are a couple of pictures another mom took of Jamison and Greg running the jogathon together. The kid ran 9 laps!! I thought it would be 6 max in 30 minutes....but no....the kid has endurance. 2.25 miles in 30 minutes for a 6 year old. Not bad no?

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

1snappyfamily said...

OK, that is seriously cute! SO cute! Good job, Jamison!

Alicia said...

V~ I took a few pics that I will send too--but they are a bit blurry--Jamison was a speed demon ;)

Vern said...

I hate to say it, but I'm more proud of Greg for making it that far that fast. Actually, take that back. I don't hate to say it. :)

p.s. LOVE the new look of the blog!

Vanessa said...

Tis true Kris.....he's never been one for endurance...and I have to admit, I did say "oh ya, Jamison wants you to run with him, it will be totally easy and only like 10 minutes." he he

The Watkins said...

Look at your cute new blog...love those family pics Ness and especially those colors. Love the yellow cardigans...so bright and fun.

KinseyBug said...

What a great father! I miss the jogathons, they were so fun!