Saturday, January 16, 2010
Kinsey's wedding
My beautiful niece Kinsey, was married on the 14th. I didn't want to be left out of all the fun and I had no excuse why I shouldn't go so I made an excel spreadsheet of all the wonderful people who would be watching my kiddos and flew up to Salt Lake so I could be there for 36 hours only to hop back on a plane to come home. It was such a treat to be able to attend the sealing in the temple and to also be able to hang out with family. They're just too much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What beautiful pictures. Wish we could have gone too. We miss your family. I seriously can't believe Kinsey is married now. Time flies. You look great. We need to get together soon. Miss you guys!
I love the pictures. It was so fun to spend time with you guys at the wedding and in cali. Love you lots!
Post a Comment