Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Late start on summer beach days
I finally got enough gumption to hall my three small children and myself to the beach. The first 2 hours Jamison and Amy insisted on making me aware of how starving they were for Cheetos and not PBJ's, graham crackers or fruit leathers. The third hour Jamison decided it would be better for him to go into the water with clothes on instead of swim trunks.....and finally the fourth hour, Jamison and Amy both decided they could probably have a great time at the beach...just in time to leave of course. Becca did alright and overall we did well in avoiding sunburn....except for myself. Mothers are always the last to receive a dose of sunscreen if any which can result in the consumption of half a bottle of aloe later on. Amy never wanted to jump any waves but man we built some fabulous drip castles together.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Do your kids have any idea how lucky they are?
Apparently not. Jamison said he was "sooooo booooored." this morning. What can I say. Maybe I should send him to camp Kristy.
Post a Comment