I was debating whether or not to post this but it gave my Mom a good laugh so I thought why not share the fun:) Needless to say, baby poop stains no matter how much stain remover a 5 year-old sprays on it.
I saw the picture before I read anything and I just about died laughing!!! Poor little baby-girl looks really penitent, too! Don't worry, if you still have stains, Bryan can seriously get them out. He's gotten strawberry/blackberry puke out of our carpets, the man is a miracle worker I tell you! If you want to call him, his work # is 760-822-8571. Good luck! :) And it is funny how you say that a crisis with a little time equals the funniest thing ever. That's awesome you got such a great blackmail picture, too!
We believe in helping a sister out when it comes to constipation....no poop all day + screaming = suppository time. Anyway...she was able to release quite a bit plus a serious amount of air. I thought she was done....she proved otherwise. Lesson learned...ALWAYS KEEP THE BUM COVERED WHEN BARE!!!
6 comments:
I would like more details about how Rebecca left a trail of poop! Pretty impressive for such a wee babe!!
I saw the picture before I read anything and I just about died laughing!!! Poor little baby-girl looks really penitent, too! Don't worry, if you still have stains, Bryan can seriously get them out. He's gotten strawberry/blackberry puke out of our carpets, the man is a miracle worker I tell you! If you want to call him, his work # is 760-822-8571. Good luck! :)
And it is funny how you say that a crisis with a little time equals the funniest thing ever. That's awesome you got such a great blackmail picture, too!
We believe in helping a sister out when it comes to constipation....no poop all day + screaming = suppository time. Anyway...she was able to release quite a bit plus a serious amount of air. I thought she was done....she proved otherwise. Lesson learned...ALWAYS KEEP THE BUM COVERED WHEN BARE!!!
That is seriously AWESOME!!
Note to self: stay away from suppositories. I am still giggling.
So funny!
Post a Comment