Sunday, June 21, 2009
Asleep and nowhere to be found
Yesterday at my Grandparents home in Marin, the kids had a nap after a long day. Jamison decided to fall asleep under a bed. Unfortunately he didn't make me aware of this plan which almost sent me into a panic when I tried to "check" on him. At first I checked every room...then again. After a minute or two I expressed my concern to everyone who was there...how on earth did I lose Jamison? Alas they suggested checking under the beds. There he was, sound asleep in the tight quarters underneath a queen size bed. Of course he freaked out when he woke up as he had forgotten his mischievousness as he fell asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I'm gonna guess by the look on his face in that last picture that Jamison is grumpy when he first wakes up. Ryan is a total grouch in the mornings.
Post a Comment