Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blessing Dress photo shoot

I couldn't resist another photo op when we got home from church on Sunday. Afterall....when am I going to put her in this beautiful dress again? Anyone have suggestions on how to preserve it? Anyway, thank goodness for digital photos so I don't have to worry about the hundreds of pictures I am taking of my kids. It's interesting how teenagers these days can't imagine what we did with our lives before internet and digital cameras....much less cell phones. (I still am a little rusty on how to text.) The only way I could get Rebecca to smile was to have Greg in the room. She is such a Daddy's girl. I am just the food supply....and Greg holds the keys to all the fun.








Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jaimey said...

So sweet! Gorgeous dress!

Anonymous said...

She looks SO much like Amy....