Hi! Long time no hear. This is Stephanie (Porietis) Wright. I found your blog after typing in several different searches. I had fun reading up on your cute little family. The kids are adorable! We're living in Chandler, AZ and often times going crazy trying to raise my two boys! Anyway, fell free to look into my blog. There aren't tons of posts, as I'm not as dilegent as I should be, but it will give a general overview of what we're up to. The treasuremenowphotography blog that should pull up with my profile has my children's photography business pics.
Just wanted to jump on here and say thank you for the Christmas card and congrats on baby #3!! Hooray! Only 76 days to go! Wow!! I love the picture of your trip to the pool in January...oh how we love San Diego! It's hot enough we could swim here but they close the pools from Labor Day to Memorial Day... lame... luckily the ocean is pretty warm! I"m just getting started with the Parent Effectiveness Training so I"m not sure yet how it's going but I"ll let you know! Good luck with Mr. "my idea is the best idea" I think his twin lives here at my house in Japan!
4 comments:
Jamison looks so big!
Vanessa!
Hi! Long time no hear. This is Stephanie (Porietis) Wright. I found your blog after typing in several different searches. I had fun reading up on your cute little family. The kids are adorable! We're living in Chandler, AZ and often times going crazy trying to raise my two boys! Anyway, fell free to look into my blog. There aren't tons of posts, as I'm not as dilegent as I should be, but it will give a general overview of what we're up to. The treasuremenowphotography blog that should pull up with my profile has my children's photography business pics.
I need to update both blogs, so check back later.
--Stephanie
Ditto. Jamison does lok very grown up. I guess it's those long limbs and cute smile.
Just wanted to jump on here and say thank you for the Christmas card and congrats on baby #3!! Hooray! Only 76 days to go! Wow!! I love the picture of your trip to the pool in January...oh how we love San Diego! It's hot enough we could swim here but they close the pools from Labor Day to Memorial Day... lame... luckily the ocean is pretty warm! I"m just getting started with the Parent Effectiveness Training so I"m not sure yet how it's going but I"ll let you know! Good luck with Mr. "my idea is the best idea" I think his twin lives here at my house in Japan!
Post a Comment