Monday, January 12, 2009

Sandcrabs and Seals

Saturday we decided to give our kids a little taste of the marine life nearby. Jamison was relieved that he actually could hold a hermit crab without it pinching off his finger and both kids thought the seals were "so cuuute" mostly since it was "pupping" season so all the babies were out. I was just in awe at the fact that I saw about 8 older women get out of the water after swimming without a wetsuit in the cove. I even commented to one of them how insane it was and she just said you get used to it after doing it every day. Yeah, I am not so sure about that. The water had to be around 55 degrees. I don't care who you are but you DON'T get used to that. I think they were aliens.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay! I found your blog! Your kids are so cute. I didn't know that you were expecting #3 - super duper congrats to both of you. You are so cute! Greg looks like he is a really fun Dad. We sure do miss you guys!