Thursday, November 20, 2008

Too soon to be cool.


This afternoon Jamison brought home a plethora of finished art projects pertaining to Thanksgiving. One of which was a head band with a feather on it to which I placed on his head and said he was "cute." His response? "Mom, it's not cute....it's cool." He has 4 weeks until he is 5 years old.....I didn't think "cute" expired until at least a few more years. I'm sad.

2 comments:

Marshal said...

i dont think cool has quite cancelled out cute yet, i believe you still got a year or two. i think the kicker was the feathery cap. a feathery cap cannot be listed as cute because it is a symbol of genuine awesomeness to the native americans. the more of these caps you own, the "cooler" you are. just ask chief buffalo lips

Rachey said...

I think its really "cool" that Jamison slept in a drawer.