There's always something special to celebrate on Sunday evenings and last Sunday it was even better because it involved cake and candles. Jamison and Amy feel it is their duty to blow out the birthday candles no matter whose they are. Luckily they have patient and loving family members who oblige:) Amy even got to dress up as a cow....as it was an after Halloween purchase for $1 Grandma Lynn couldn't refuse. Who doesn't need a cow costume?
This is what I've decided - the theme of your blog should be "How I Make My Sis-In-Law Jealous", because half your pictures are at the beach and the other half are at my parent's house. So unfair.
2 comments:
Beautiful family :) Those babies are turning into kids.
This is what I've decided - the theme of your blog should be "How I Make My Sis-In-Law Jealous", because half your pictures are at the beach and the other half are at my parent's house. So unfair.
Post a Comment