Soo....I think this might be my favorite stage (not having experienced any others but still....) The massive crisises we deal with are markers on walls and favorite shirts too dirty to wear to school that day. Those are much easier to deal with then having your child choose a loser eternal companion (we're shooting for arranged marriages in our family to insure we don't have this problem.)
Last weekend we were in the car heading to a family dinner and I looked back and soaked it in. These are my kids. They've inherited my stubborness which sometimes makes life not so rosy but they have moments of pure wonderfulness (that's the best adjective I can come up with since I've lost all my brain cells.) My life would be utterly dull without them. So I choose exhaustion and the opportunity to look back at these adorable faces once in a while:) I couldn't imagine life without them.







3 comments:
Love it! And yes, the challenges only get bigger as they do too. So enjoy the small dramas while they last. :)
A lovely-little-post.
xoxo
You are a good mom. Really. I needed this post today because my life is about to get exponentially crazier. I should soak it in more often.
Post a Comment