I finally found my memory card with a load of fun pictures which explains the upcoming posts that will have to be back dated.
All of the neighborhood kids here LOVE birthdays because it typically means they get some sort of sweet treat. That is....unless it is a Davis kid that is having a birthday. They then have to settle for something healthy....but tasty nonetheless I dare say. We had a pile of Banana muffins for Becca's birthday gathering. The kids were more than happy to blow out her candle for her complete with singing.
We are so grateful to have her in our lives. She is such a sweet little spirit. I think my favorite part of the day is getting her from her crib in the morning and watching her crawl as fast as she can to Jamison and Amy's room to wake them up and say hello. She LOVES her brother and sister. Just recently Becca had her first bath. I know.....yes....her FIRST. What can we say, the girl hated water so we would have to shower her as fast as we could when she started to ferment. So this is a rather huge breakthrough for our family. Becca is now a little sweeter smelling:) She keeps threatening to walk with a few unaided steps here and there but nothing consistent. Soon enough she'll be on the run but for now she'll reach for anyone willing to lend a finger to hold on to. We sure love the little munchkin.
Do you think the flower is a bit much? Will she look at these pictures some day and wonder what the heck was I thinking putting a huge plant on her head?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment