Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quotes

I have a wrinkled up piece of paper that keeps floating around which contains various quotes from our household. I'm writing them here so I can throw away this paper.

"Is it sleeping?" Jamison on why he couldn't pee before bed

"I give up trying to be ambitious" - Vanessa while trying to find a 5k or 10k online which takes place on a day other than Sunday.

'We're in a retirement situation. Our kids don't need stuff......well...." Lynn

Jamison "are we going to a party at the church?"
Dad "Today we are going to worship."
Jamison "uuuh...we are going on a a war ship?!"


"Amy, Stop drinking water out of your shoe!"- Vanessa

"One of the most powerful lessons we can teach our children is that even we are growing learning and changing" I have know idea where I got this, it is just written on this paper.

1 comment:

Vern said...

Some Sundays I wish I was going on a war ship.