Friday, November 6, 2009

crawling....crawling...crawling..

Becca is on the verge of full blown crawling....I'm not totally paranoid yet but in the next couple of days I think things will have to change around here. She's able to take a couple of "knee steps" then resorts to the army crawl which is sufficient enough to get her to where she needs to be. The mess in our living room has been great entertainment for her but the bite size legos will have to find a new area to be dumped in. Here we go.....


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vern said...

good luck with those bite size legos - this particular struggle might last a while

Amy said...

She's adorable! Beautiful eyes. I've crawled across some lego's before and it seriously hurts the knees! :)

Tracey said...

So cute!! I had a great time catching up on your cute family! I can't believe all Amy's hair, it's so cute! Halloween looked so fun! I'm glad it seems like things are going so well! We want to send you a christmas card but I can't seem to find your address... can you please send it to me again! Thanks! traceystinch@gmail.com