Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin craze

I love everything pumpkin....I always have. Not so much that I'd change my favorite color from green to orange but lets just say I have a healthy supply of canned pumpkin in my food storage. So imagine how excited I got when I found a crochet pattern for the cutest pumpkin beanie ever. Ok....the cute model was just as delicious so put them together and you've got something seriously special.


Posted by Picasa
 

7 comments:

RyGuy said...

Yummy!

RyGuy said...

From Rachel. It would sound kinda creepy coming from Ryan dontcha think?

1snappyfamily said...

Sooooo cute!!

The Watkins said...

Seriously so cute! I am already planning my photo shoot...thank you so much. This is much cuter than anything from the hospital.

Taryn Davis said...

So adorable! I love pumpkins! You're kids are so cute, I love getting to see these pictures of them.

Alexandria said...

What a cutie! You're super talented.

KinseyBug said...

Haha....love that last picture...so CUTE!