Sunday, May 10, 2009

Photos of cute kiddos

























































A good friend of mine took these photos of my kids a couple of weeks ago....am I biased or are they just stinkin cute??

7 comments:

1snappyfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1snappyfamily said...

No, you're definitely not biased....those are gorgeous!!! They are absolutely beautiful! Congrats on such an adorable family. =)

Rachey said...

Those are awesome pictures, I'm jealous.

Drago Family said...

They are beautiful!!! Miss you guys.

Vern said...

I'd say both - you're biased and they ARE cute!

Diana said...

Oh my gosh how cute are those! I love the one of the kids holding the baby and of the older two smiling at each other. Don't you wish they were always like that!:) Your friend does good work- I need someone like that for our family... We need to get together soon!

Unknown said...

Aww, I love em. Your kids are adorable.