For several weeks now I have been contemplating how I was going to make a Cinderella cake. Thanks to the internet I got plenty of ideas for what to do but unfortunately the pictures of these cakes made by wonder-moms didn't come with a shot of "cake baking confidence." Yet, I still pressed on. This is how much I love my kids. So below is Cinderella.....half wrapped in plastic stuck in the middle of a strawberry cake covered in cream cheese frosting. Not bad for a rookie who doesn't own any type of cake decorating tools. Yes, I am tooting my own horn. Now I have 10 months to rest from this cake business. One of the many very cool presents Amy received from family was a helium ballon tank and balloons. How many 3 year-olds do you know with their own helium tank. They've seen Alvin and the Chipmunks a dozen times but they haven't put two and two together.....and hopefully we'll keep it that way.
4 comments:
That is such a cool cake, bravo!
Great princess pictures and LOVE the cake.
Very impressive! One day they'll realize what a cool mom they have.
Nice job! I remember Taryn had a cake like this except it was just Barbie I think. I remember the bottom had colored marshmellows as the skirt.
Post a Comment