Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Greg!

Sunday was Greg's birthday. You can tell by the look on his face that he was absolutely thrilled to become 1 year older. At least I made him a cake:) which is special considering I barely make dinner once a week at this point. Regardless, we had a wonderful evening with our parents and the kiddos were just beside themselves to help Dad blow out the candel. Jamison even went as far as to put the basketball arm block on Amy when I first put the cake in front of them. Pretty classic.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Vern said...

Did you get my card? The one with all the dollar bills inside? I totally sent it.

Vanessa said...

oh my gosh....is this the first birthday you FORGOT to send a card?!!! Yes! You are normal:) That makes me feel so much better.

Rachey said...

You are such a cute family.